I am homeschooled.
I love homeschooling because:
- You get more free time.
- You don’t have to be sitting down all day, it’s bad for your body.
- You can skip ahead to the hard stuff.
- You can go to the bathroom so you don’t have to cross your legs all day (just kidding for that part).
- No homework.
- You get more fresh air and outside time.
- There are many events and classes with other homeschool kids.
- Schools teach things that are not true (like global warming).
P.S. my dad taught me some of these.
There is nothing I don’t like about homeschooling.
Someday a lot more kids would be homeschooled!