Once in New York, my lamp shade was tilted against the light bulb. I didn’t notice it at first, but it burned a hole through my lampshade! And if you think that’s hot, a halogen light burned my sock last night! Yikes! My dad once threw a wet rag at a halogen light bulb, in 1 second it dried, then it burst in to flames. Never touch a light bulb when it is on! LED lights are safer.
Subscribe to Youtube
39 clues algebra astronomy baseball bees biography books botany Building Chain Reaction chess christmas computer programming dissecting easter economics florida fun games geography Gold rush history holidays homeschooling karate Latin lego lego mindstorm London magic math music reading robotics Rube Goldberg Machine science Scratch spanish swimming teeth toys travel Uncategorized vacation wedding